Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hello Again

Wow. I really didn't expect the little lull in blogging to go on this long. Four months went by very quickly. The Boyfriend and I eloped to City Hall. Then the Christmas / New Year's Holidays were upon us. Then I had a very bad case of the flu, which set the tone for the winter - a very, very cold winter - and I hibernated until spring. (Even having lived more than half of my life in New York City, I am still a girl from the tropics whose body cannot really process temperatures below 75 degrees Fahrenheit.)

Now that the nicer weather is finally here, I've emerged and more regular blogging will resume.

I'm signing off for now with a photo of the Andy Warhol sculpture currently next to The Factory in Union Square - I really love that he has his Polaroid camera and his Bloomingdale's shopping bag with him:

No comments:

Post a Comment