Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Interlude

Before it's too late to be appropriate, I am interrupting the Singapore posts to share highlights from my Thanksgiving Dinner. As per our tradition, the Boyfriend, his son and I went out to dinner at the Gotham Bar and Grill. I had my usual Thanksgiving lobster:

This year, it was Thai-spiced Maine Lobster with some water spinach, snow peas and rice noodles. It was divine. The roasted lobster meat was perfect - flavourful, springy but yielding. And the broth tasted like lemongrass kaffir lime-laced lobster bisque.

My favourite of the desserts was the slightly bitter Chocolate Sesame Devils Food Cake. I love a rich, dark chocolate:

Needless to say, I fell into a blissful food coma on the sofa at home after all the richness.

Gotham Bar and Grill
12 East 12th Street
New York, New York 10003
(212) 620 4020

No comments:

Post a Comment