Wednesday, July 10, 2013

New Dining Table

We've had an Ikea Doksta dining table for a couple of years - one of my dreams has been to have a marble topped Saarinen Tulip dining table.  Recently, I came to the conclusion that a small-ish round dining table is really not very practical for our living purposes.  The dining table has always doubled as an additional work surface for me and I've really missed having a good one.  Certainly, the lack of a proper work surface has been one of the challenges with watercolour class assignments:


Over the weekend, the Husband and I went to the Erica Tanov boutique moving sale - sad that they are leaving their lovely space on Elizabeth Street - and one of the tables caught our eye.  We jumped on it and, early this afternoon, the table arrived!


Acres of dining and work surface!  I'm beyond excited to eat and work on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment